Typhoo Has Always Been Britain's Favorite Tea. And there's a good reason for it!
A lot goes into creating the perfect tea bag- and you can be sure that with Typhoo, it’s all pure goodness from start to finish. From hand picking only the best tea leaves from top crops and blending to perfection, to packing the tea in foil to lock in extra freshness, we are committed to bringing you the finest that British tea has to offer.
We use tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms that have environmentally and socially responsible practices. Put simply, it’s good for the people and the planet.
Our tea is now Kosher for Passover so you can enjoy your Typhoo all year round! Your Passover breakfast just got a whole lot better.
How to brew a cup of Typhoo tea:
Add one teabag to a cup, add freshly boiled water and then let it brew for 3-5 minutes.
Enjoy hot or iced, with milk or without. Add sugar if desired.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- TEA THE WAY IT SHOULD BE: We use only the finest tea leaves to ensure great taste, quality and freshness.
- PURE BLACK TEA: 100% black tea blended to perfection for that signature taste and smooth feel you love.
- GREAT BRITISH TEA SINCE 1903: Bringing you the finest of British tea since the 20th century.
- ETHICAL TEA PARTNERSHIP: We proudly support creating happier, healthier environments for tea workers.
- NEW! NOW KOSHER FOR PASSOVER: Enjoy your cup of tea on Passover as well as year round.