For over 2,700 years, a sea-salt of premium quality has been harvested in the saline fields on the Mediterranean island of Ibiza. The island's inhabitants have always been very proud of their marine salt, regarded as one of the best of its kind. The supreme "Queen of Salts" however, hand-harvested in the Nature Reserve of the "Parc natural de ses Salines d'Eivissa", is the "Fleur de Sel" (Blossom of Salt). Unique in taste and texture, it is a rare and precious delicacy. The fragile "Fleur de Sel" crystals only form in conditions of abundant bright sunshine, low humidity and gentle winds. "Fleur de Sel" is exceptionally rich in vital minerals and trace-elements. It is a surprisingly mild, yet very aromatic and a tasty salt.
Sal de Ibiza is a completely natural seasalt with no additives of any kind. It is obtained solely by the natural evaporation of seawater and contains more than 80 minerals and trace elements.
This fantastic fleur de sel comes in amazing packaging. The container is a light blue ceramic jar with a cork top and a ceramic spoon for ease in dispensing.
Each jar of Sal de Ibiza Fleur de Sel contains 125g or approx. 4.4oz.
Production date is stamped on the jar. This is not an expiration date and this product does not expire.
- Fleur de Sel comes from the top layer of the salt pans created from evaporation and is considered the highest quality of salt there is.
- Sal Ibiza uses the same salt flats the ancient Phoenicians used over 2,700 yeas ago on the Mediterranean island of
- The Fleur de Sel is obtained in the nature reserves of the Saline of Ibiza. The small fragile crystals form only in high sun, low humidity and steady wind.
- They are unique in their texture and taste and contain over 80 essential minerals and trace elements. It is a particularly mild
- Sal de Ibiza has revolutionized salt with its Fleur de Sel and other sea salts. Surprise the turquoise-packed products of Sal de Ibiza, try it!