This whole-grain mustard seasoned with honey works equally well spread on sandwiches or as the base for a marinade or glaze. Once you try this amazingly smooth and tasty whole-grained mustard from Meaux, you may never go back to Dijon! Mustard from Meaux has been served at the tables of French kings since 1632 and made by the Pommery family according to a closely guarded secret recipe since 1760. The famous 18th century gastronome Brillat-Savarin said "If it isn't Meaux, it isn't mustard."
- Whole grained smooth mustard
- Stone jar protects color and flavor
- This whole-grain mustard seasoned with honey
- works equally well spread on sandwiches
- or as the base for a marinade or glaze.