Piment d'Espelette-Red Chili Pepper Powder
Widely celebrated in Basque Cuisine, red chili pepper powder is a staple seasoning in all manners of dishes- from simple, every-day recipes, to fiestas for demanding palates.
Our Piment d'Espelette (Red Chili Pepper Powder in French) is traditionally grown in specific communes of France, under strict quality regulations as these products have to meet rigorous, predefined standards.
Bearing the AOC certification means that you get a product that is in an original form, with full-bodied taste and all its authentic characteristics.
Boasting a smoky aroma with a mild spiciness that never gets overbearing, our chili powder can be used in every timeless chili-based recipe, or every day dishes.
Get The Authentic Basque, Red Chili Powder Seasoning
In the regions where Southwestern France and Northern Spain meet, red chili powder has almost replaced black pepper thanks to its amazing taste.
Chipotle, chili con carne, chorizo, salads, chicken, eggs, steaks or any classic dish of Mexican, French, Texan, Indian or Thai cuisine now becomes easier and tastier.
Gourmanity- Food that Brings Us Closer
The value of wholesome, tradition-rich food reaches deeper than perfect flavor ? it echoes the background story of our world.
Our mission is to help you see the world through colorful tastes that have stories to tell.
We firmly believe that nothing brings the world together like good food, and our brand sets out to celebrate the narratives and spirit of community that surrounds these ingredients.
Click Add To Cart Now & Open Your Kitchen To A Brand New World of Tastes, with Gourmanity!
- THE ORIGINAL BASQUE LEGACY — The Gourmanity Red Chili Pepper Powder is made of 100% sun-dried, freshly ground Espelette peppers that contain no artificial flavorings, no preservatives, and are GMO free. With strict quality supervision to maintain the traditional ways of growing these peppers, you are bound to get elevated results with every dish.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE SPICE — Our goal is to capture the signature full-bodied taste of chili pepper, a staple in Basque cuisine. Use for seasoning your chipotle, chili con carne, chorizo, or any classic dish of Mexican, French, Texan, Indian, or Thai cuisine.
- AOC Classified — Grown in the mountainside in specific communes of France, our red chili peppers get all the necessary attention, sunshine, and care they need as they are planted, grown, harvested and treated by hand by farmers who love their craft and fought to preserve their traditions. Bearing the AOC certification means that you get a product that is in an original form, with full-bodied taste and all its authentic characteristics.
- SWEET & SMOKY — This variety of pepper features a mild spiciness and smoky aroma. This allows our chili spice to be used in any dish you desire, as it does not overpower the recipe by being too hot.
- GOURMANITY, THE STORY BEHIND THE TASTE- Every product we bring forward comes attached with someone’s story, with a population’s legacy, struggles, and triumph. Whether it comes from a peaceful mountaintop, a livid city, or a tucked away village, our mission is to help you see the world through amazing tastes that have stories to tell. After all, nothing brings the world a bit closer, than sitting on the same table to enjoy good food, cooked wholeheartedly.