In 1895, John Paterson founded his bakery in the Royal Burgh of Rutherglen, Scotland, where he sold his shortbread from a horse-drawn van. Now, using over 100 years of baking experience, we've created a new indulgence — shortbread baked with a combination of butter, double cream, canola (rapeseed) oil, and all-natural, sustainable ingredients that result in much lower saturated fat without compromising on quality. Paterson’s Shortbread is the brand leading shortbread in the UK. Our delicious and high-value treat offers something for every occasion, including everyday treats, gifting, out-of-home snacking and hospitality mini packs.
- SCOTLAND'S FAVORITE SHORTBREAD BRAND: #1 best-selling shortbread brand in Scotland and the UK *Kantar Worldpanel, 2019
- SCOTTISH TRADITION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY: Our unique recipe combines butter and double cream with canola (rapeseed) oil and all-natural, sustainable ingredients to deliver on quality with a much lower saturated fat content
- SCOTTISH CREAM SHORTBREAD SELECTION: 1 kg, (35 oz), of assorted shortbread cookies with Celtic designs
- MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH SHORTBREAD: Indulge in these rich, decadent treats, perfect with tea or coffee
- CELEBRATE WITH PATERSON'S: Create a festive atmosphere at your holiday celebrations with Paterson's Scottish Shortbread, tradition since 1895