Chef Paul Prudhommes Magic Seasoning Blends has been in business since 1982 when customers from Chef Pauls New Orleans-based K-Pauls Louisiana Kitchen restaurant began asking to take home the chefs unique seasonings. What was once a garage-housed operation has grown to a 50,000 square-foot plant. Currently, Magic Seasoning Blends offers all-natural, MSG free products in sixteen different blends; Magic Pepper Sauce; seven ground, dried Magic Chiles; four Magic Sauce & Marinades; and several cookbook gift-packs.To use Magic Seasoning Blends in Chef Pauls recipes simply add up the amount of dry herbs and spices called for in the recipes "Seasoning Mix". Substitute the appropriate blend (for example, if you were doing a chicken dish, youd substitute Poultry Magic) in the proportioned amounts for each cookbook listed below:Substitute approximately ¾ the amount for Chef Paul Prudhommes "Seasoned America" CookbookSubstitute approximately ½ the amount for Chef Paul Prudhommes "Fork In The Road" CookbookSubstitute approximately the same amount for Chef Paul Prudhommes "Fiery Foods That I Love", "Louisiana Kitchen", "Kitchen Expedition", and "Louisiana Tastes" cookbooksIf a recipe calls for a sweet spice or an unusual ingredient subtract the amount of sweet or unusual spice prior to adding up the dry herb seasoning mix, then add back the subtracted ingredient(s) to the Magic Seasoning Blends amount required for the conversion.
- Use Poultry Magic on roasted, baked, broiled, barbecued, stir-fried, microwaved, sautéed or grilled chicken, turkey, duck, Cornish hens and game birds.
- Easy to use in stuffings, soups, sauces and gravies.
- Substitute for normal use of salt, pepper and other herbs & spices called for in a recipe.
- Magic Seasonings are versatile in their application and pack incredible depth of flavor.
- All natural, contains no MSG or preservatives and is Kosher approved.