One taste of a dish prepared with this blend, and you'll understand how all the "Magic" got started! Chef Paul's now world-famous Blackened Redfish Magic captures the essence of Southern Louisiana cuisine and works wonders on any kind of fish, no matter how it's prepared! For a taste you won't forget, try sprinkling it on shrimp, crab, oysters, lobster, catfish, etc. Fantastic in your gumbos, soups, sauces, and dressings. (To use, simply substitute for salt, pepper, and other herbs & spices in your recipe.) Our goal is to keep the online nutrition information up-to-date and accurate. However, we always recommend that you check the labels, or call the manufacturer, for the most up-to-date ingredient and nutritional information.
- Gives great flavor to blackened, bronzed, fried, baked, broiled, sautéed or boiled shrimp, crab, crawfish, oysters, lobster and fish of all kinds
- Easy to use in gumbos, soups, sauces & dressing
- Substitute for normal use of salt, pepper and other herbs & spices called for in a recipe
- Magic Seasonings are versatile in their application and pack incredible depth of flavor
- All natural, contains no MSG or preservatives and is Kosher approved