Le Saunier De Camargue Fleur De Sel Sea Salt, 4.4-Ounce Canisters (Pac
In Camargue, France, the Fleur de Sel crystallizes in summer on the surfaces of sea water where it is carefully harvested by the Salt FarmerFleur de Sel de Camargue should be sprinkled by hand over foods just before serving to best appreciate its fine crystalline texture and special savor. Salt has long been the world┐s most essential seasoning and Fleur de Sel de Camargue will add the ultimate flavor dimension to all cooking ┐ from basic to gourmet cuisine.
- Composed of distinctive salt crystals and slightly damp, Fleur de Sel de Camargue is a unique salt that gently enhances any dish.
- Finishing salt can be used at the table or added at the end of cooking for meats, fish, and vegetables.
- Real cork top and eye-catching container
- Each salt is signed by the unique salt raker that produced the batch of salt.
- A product anchored in tradition.