La Trinitaine, French Brittany Galettes au Beurre (French Butter Cookies) in Mini Quimper Tin, Faience Couple, 4.6 OZ. Imported from France.
- These traditional, pure French butter cookies are imported directly from Brittany in the northwest of France. Lightly sweetened, thin, golden, and crispy, made with fresh Brittany farm cream butter, these cookies just melt in your mouth. "...Mais si la recette de nos biscuits reste secrète, l'origine et la qualité de nos ingrédients ne le sont pas." ("...Even though the recipe for our cookies remains a secret, the origins and quality of our ingredients do not")
- The cookies are wrapped inside a mini colorful and reusable Quimper tin with a traditional faience couple in "raised relief" fashion on its lid.
- Each tin weighs 4.6 oz and contains approx. 15-16 cookies.
- These tins make wonderful gifts to friends and family. Ideal with gourmet coffee and/or teas. Ideal tin for keeping the cookies fresh, and charming to display or use afterwards.
- Imported from France. Fresh, Fully Sealed.