Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge Cocktail Mixer -
Bittermilk's old fashioned rouge is strong and bittersweet packed with licorice and spice. Wormword, fennel, and gentian root imply flavors of absinthe and bitters. A traditional coloring technique using cochineal, a red beetle from Peru gives this old fashioned it's rouge naturally. Aged in willett family reserve rye whiskey barrels. Works well with aged spirits.
- Strong and bittersweet with licorice and spice
- Ingredients: organic cane sugar, water, organic lemon peel, spices, wormwood, gentian root, tartaric acid, cochineal (red beetle)
- Non-alcoholic handcrafted cocktail mixer, and bottled in Charleston, SC
- Refrigerate after opening; best within 4 weeks of opening
- Yields 16-17 average cocktails