Style Name:10 & 12-Inch
Two skillets are better than one and the Anolon advanced Pewter hard-anodized Nonstick Twin pack 10-inch and 12-inch French skillets are the perfect duo for creating gourmet meals. Start the morning by sautéing an energizing vegetable egg Scramble with the 10-inch skillet. For dinner, use the 12-inch skillet to pan-seared Wild brook trout and herbs for the nightly family gathering. Combining graceful design with exceptional cooking performance, These skillets feature heavy-duty hard-anodized construction that promotes efficient, balanced heat distribution. In a warm silver tone, The cookware's metal-utensil-safe interiors boast long-lasting premium-quality nonstick that delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup. Revolutionary dual-riveted Anolon Sure grip handles are comfortably, sturdily designed with rubber over durable stainless steel for confident grasp. Oven safe to 400°f, this eye-catching skillet set coordinates beautifully with Crepe pans, stockpots and other pots and pans in the Anolon advanced collections. Skillets. In a warm silver tone, The metal-utensil-safe interiors boast long-lasting premium-quality nonstick that delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup. Revolutionary dual-riveted Anolon Sure grip handles are designed with comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for a confident grip.
- 10-Inch and 12-inch French skillets twin pack
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the skillets' Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use
- Sleek and modern, The Pewter nonstick exteriors add a timeless touch of style
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The French skillets’ Anolon Sure Grip handles are dual riveted for extra strength, color coordinated and designed for a comfortable grasp